HOW MAY WE SERVE YOU? The Gardendale Chamber of Commerce serves as a voice for member businesses and individuals. Your chamber offers services to meet your day-to-day needs as an owner or manager of a business, organization or an individual investing in the future of your community. We invite you to take advantage of the following services and let us know how we can best serve you.The more involved you are with the Chamber, the more you benefit. Participating in events and task forces lead you to some of your best contacts, and allows you to influence the business atmosphere. The Chamber is now increasing the value of your membership by offering a variety of beneficial services.Just a few examples of how Chamber membership PAYS:
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from Chamber members (national study by The Schapiro Group) Click here for more information about the study.
- Added exposure and marketing.
- Listed on website membership directory
- Referral service provided via phone, email, web and mail with information about your business
- Job Board for posting open positions in your company. Contact the chamber office for log-in information.
- Website links from our website to yours
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly Chamber E-news
- Spotlight your business on our web site
- Advertise your business or a special promotion you may be offering with us through Constant Contact. Have an event you want to promote? Your membership entitles you two two email blasts per event - an announcement and a reminder email - to help make your event a success!
- Ribbon cutting/grand opening ceremonies
- Annual Chamber events such as the Christmas Parade, Shop Gardendale First Campaign and our Chamber Banquet, which is held in late January.
- Free small business counseling through Small Business Development Center at UAB
- Demographic information
- Member-to-member discounts
- Opportunity to serve as a Chamber Ambassador
Your membership to the Greater Gardendale Chamber of Commerce is essential to the success of your business or organization. The 2017 membership amount owed will be based on number of employees and be due annually. Join today!
1-2 employees: $75 Independently owned small business
3-10 employees: $150
11-49 employees: $300
50+ employees: $600
Associate Members (Agents): $50
Non-profits will follow the same dues structure.
Interested in in-kind services in lieu of membership dues?
For more information call the Chamber office at 205-631-9195.